It’s GIVEAWAY time with Chariton Valley’s Trivia Contest! Here’s how it works! We will post a question on our Facebook page each Wednesday during the month of May. Chariton Valley Facebook followers who correctly answer in the comments section and like our Facebook page will be entered in a drawing to win a free meal up to $50 at a local restaurant of their choice!
One winner will be randomly selected weekly, and the winner will be announced the following Tuesday on Facebook.
If no one answers correctly, we will provide additional hints during the week.
On the 4th week, our Facebook followers will guess the correct number of M&M’s in a jar. The same rules apply, but the winner will win the M&Ms too!
Rules and Additional Information:
- One winner will be selected randomly each week among those who liked the Chariton Valley Facebook page and answered the trivia question correctly.
- After the winner is announced on Facebook, a representative of Chariton Valley will contact the winner.
- The winner must select a restaurant that takes credit cards.
- The winner will place their order and let the restaurant know Chariton Valley will be calling to pay for the order.
- Chariton Valley pays for the meal, up to $50. If less is spent, no credit will be given.
- Customer agrees to take a picture in front of the restaurant and send it to email@example.com to be used on Chariton Valley’s Facebook page.
Have Fun and Best of Luck!
No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Chariton Valley employees & their family members, agents or representative of are not eligible. Winner will be contacted directly with further information on redeeming prize.