What is Lifeline?
Lifeline assistance provides discounted monthly basic service. Lifeline is available on one voice or broadband service per household, whether wireline or wireless.
Who is eligible for Lifeline assistance? You are eligible if you participate in any of the following programs:
• MO Healthnet (Medicaid)
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance
• 135% of Federal Poverty Level
• Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Program
If you don’t qualify for Lifeline, wireline voice only customers may be eligible for a $24.00 monthly benefit under the Disabled Program:
• Veteran Administration Disability Benefits Program
• State Blind Pension
• State Aid to Blind Persons
• State Supplemental Disability Assistance Payment
Administered by the Family
Support Division Federal
• Federal Social Security Disability Benefits
You may not combine Lifeline and Disabled benefits.