To our valued neighbors, customers, and members:
At this challenging time, we are already seeing the qualities that make living in Northeast Missouri special. People are stepping up to support each other and looking beyond themselves as they serve others. The communities we serve are strong, and together we’ll all get through this challenging and unprecedented situation. At Chariton Valley, our top priorities right now are:
- Protecting the health of our customers and employees.
- Ensuring that our network and services meet your increased needs.
- Supporting the efforts of our communities and country to mitigate the impact of the outbreak.
To protect you and our employees:
- At this time our offices are closed to walk-in traffic; however, we are still working actively to serve your needs. If you require a meeting with a representative, please contact our offices to set an appointment.
- Our technicians are taking every precaution to protect both themselves and our customers during in-home installations.
- Employees that can work from home are, and we are currently practicing all other social distancing precautions at this time.
This outbreak is impacting individuals, families and businesses in real ways. Here are the steps we are taking currently to help:
- We increased internet speeds at no charge for families with enhanced needs due to online education.
- If you are working from home and have increased internet needs, please reach out to us, and we will do all we can to help.
- We have opened several free hotspots in the communities we serve to provide local schools the internet access needed. Please check with your school regarding availability.
- In cooperation with local schools, medical professionals and government leaders, we are working to serve our communities.
All of us at Chariton Valley are committed to meeting your needs and the needs of our communities. Our network is strong, our internet and phone services are built to be reliable and our team is skilled and capable. Despite these challenging times, we’re confident in our ability to serve you.
If you need to reach us, contact us at:
- Via social media using @CharitonValley on Facebook and @cvalleynet on Twitter
We’re honored that you trust us with your business, and we will do all we can to continue to earn that trust during this time. Our communities, our country and our world are resilient places. Together, we’ll see our way through this situation.
Kirby J. Underberg, C.E.O.