Chariton Valley and Macon Electric Cooperative have joined forces to positively impact the communities we serve in a new ‘cooperative’ program called ‘Co-ops In Action’! Together, we will dedicate time and employees to tackle work projects for local community groups and organizations.
How it works
• Community leaders submit a Project Request Form
• If the request is approved, a Volunteer Work Day is established.
• Macon Electric Cooperative and Chariton Valley employees work together to accomplish selected projects.
- Spruced up Shelby County Courthouse and Extension Center
- Painted Maples Repertory Theater
- Installed playground equipment at St. Joseph School in Salisbury
- Painted New Cambria stage and assembled playground equipment
- Assisted the Macon Downtown Association with planters
- Spruced up the Atlanta Softball Field
Co-ops in Action Contacts: