Chariton Valley and Macon Electric Cooperative have joined forces to positively impact the communities we serve in a new ‘cooperative’ program called ‘Co-ops In Action’! Together, we will dedicate time and employees to tackle work projects for local community groups and organizations.
How it works
• Community leaders submit a Project Request Form
• Out of concern for the health and safety of our local community members and employees, we sadly have cancelled/postponed all ‘Co-ops in Action’ activities and will not be scheduling any new activities for the foreseeable future. As soon as it is determined safe to continue we will resume Coops In Action activities.
• If the request is approved, a Volunteer Work Day is established.
• Macon Electric Cooperative and Chariton Valley employees work together to accomplish selected projects.
- Painted New Cambria stage and assembled playground equipment
- Assisted the Macon Downtown Association with planters
- Spruced up the Atlanta Softball Field
- Replaced the Walsworth Community Center small conference room ceiling
Co-ops in Action Contacts: