Chariton Valley continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and is taking steps to ensure your safety and our employees’. Our network is built to handle peak use at any time, and you can depend on us to continue to maintain your services and provide the technology you need.
Things you need to know.
• With convenient online services at www.cvalley.net, you can still sign up for SuperFast internet, upgrade your plan and even purchase a new smartphone.
• To contact us, use our online chat feature or call us at 660-395-9000.
• If you need to make a payment, you can pay by phone or online, via USPS or place it in one of our convenient drop boxes.
• With more of us working from home, it is important to know how to use call forwarding. *72 forwards all your calls to any phone, anywhere. To cancel call forwarding, press *73.
• (UPDATE) All video subscribers will have access to the following extra channels for the next 30 to 60 days: Game Show Network (61), Travel Channel (85), GAC (90), AXS (97), CNN (100), Fox News Channel (102), MSNBC (104), CNBC (105), Oxygen (123), Hallmark Channel (124), Hallmark Movies & Mystery (125), Own (128), Outdoor Channel (203), Discovery Family (209), Science Channel (218), Discovery Life (220), DIY (221), Destination America (222), American Heroes (228) & HDNet Movies (281).
We will continue to keep you updated. Keep calm and stay safe.