Chariton Valley Public Notice
Chariton Valley is taking multiple steps to maintain services provided to both current and future customers while ensuring the safety of our employees and customers. We are closely monitoring the emerging situation with service to our customers at the front of our concerns.
We’ve asked all Chariton Valley employees to refrain from business travel and large group meetings. We are currently working to increase the number of employees whose jobs can be performed from home. As our employees interact with customers and the general public, we have taken steps to limit exposure to the virus.
Until further notice, in order to provide the highest level of service, Chariton Valley will adopt the following safety procedures:
- Good Hygiene Practices- All employees will practice good hygiene/hand washing/covering mouth with tissue when coughing/sneezing or the use their arm rather than hands as a continued practice. All employees will be cognizant of and avoid touching eyes, mouth, nose, face. We send regular communications to customer-facing employees to follow the recommended CDC precautions and provide hand sanitizer throughout our facilities.
- Appointment Call Ahead- All Chariton Valley scheduled appointments will receive a call ahead before visits are made. Chariton Valley representatives will ask basic health and safety questions to screen the potential location for dangers concerning coronavirus contamination.
- Recommended 8′ (Eight Feet) Working Radius- All employees and members are asked to maintain an eight-foot working radius during business interactions.
- Use of Customer Personal Property- All Chariton Valley employees will limit touching customer’s personal property and request that the customer handle their own property.
- Unsafe Work Environment Declaration- At any time, Chariton Valley customers and employees have the right to claim an unsafe work environment and request a rescheduled appointment.
Our network is built to handle peak use at any time to meet the full needs of families’ demands for entertainment, school assignments and late-night deadlines. This same network is available to support our subscribers if they are at home throughout the day. We have gig speeds available throughout our service area to meet the ultimate needs of these families.
Finally, Chariton Valley is committed to the guidelines set forth in the FCC’s Keep Americans Connected pledge.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates if things change.
In the meantime, we have several virtual ways to make payments and contact us. You’re welcome to manage your account by phone, online, through the Chariton Valley website. Visit our website for more information.
Stay safe and healthy and let us know if you have any questions or additional concerns.
Chariton Valley CEO
Kirby J Underberg