Chariton Valley Family of Companies believes in creating an impact in the neighborhoods where we live and work. That is why we are actively involved with community events and activities! Through this interaction, while we’ve seen first-hand the pride and enthusiasm in our small communities, we discovered that there are some real needs, as well. We’ve decided that it’s time to do more! Chariton Valley’s Community Grant Program offers financial assistance for community projects that fosters economic growth and/or directly strengthen our communities.
- Chariton Valley will award 2 Community Grants per year.
- 1st Grant will be awarded for up to $4,000
- 2nd Grant will be awarded for up to $2,000
- Organizations must apply to be considered for funding.
- Applications must be submitted between April 1 – June 30th of the current calendar year to be eligible.
Download the application form below, fill it out, save the form, then email the completed form to us at email@example.com or mail the completed form to:
Chariton Valley Family of Companies
Community Grant Program Application
PO Box 67
Macon, MO 63552