Chariton Valley and Macon Electric Cooperative are joining forces to positively impact the communities we serve in a new program called ‘Co-ops In Action’! Together we will dedicate time and employees to tackle work projects for the communities we serve.
How it works
• Community leaders submit a Project Request Form.
• If the request is approved, a Volunteer Work Day is established.
• Macon Electric Cooperative and Chariton Valley employees will work together to accomplish selected projects.
Examples of Volunteer Work Day projects include;
- painting the playground equipment in the park,
- cleaning an empty lot,
- planting flowers around the welcome signage,
- projects that benefit the communities.
Making a difference in the communities we serve is our goal. Together we can make a difference!
Allie Foster Donna Bell
Marketing & Communications Manager Manager of Public Relations & Economic Development